If it is raining, you need rain umbrella. If you are banking, you need some of the tools and links below.
Consumer Information Security Tips and Website
Protect Your Personal Information and Prevent Fraud
- Keep anything with personal information in a safe, secure place
- Only provide your personal information to trusted sources
- Reduce the amount of mail you receive with personal information
- Limit the amount of personal information on your checks
- Mail your bills from the Post Office or use Online Bill Pay
- Secure your computer with anti-spyware, anti-virus and personal firewall software
Click here for tips on how to protect yourself against various scams, including: (NEED NEW URL)
- Foreign Business Offers
- Overpayment Offers
- Sweepstakes or Lottery Schemes
- Scheming Suitors
- Rental Schemes
- Work at Home Offers
For additional information regarding how to protect yourself against fraud and identity theft, visit the Federal Trade Commission at:
Also need a Business Checking Account?
Don't worry, we've got you covered.
Select the right account today.