Individual Retirement Account
An IRA is an excellent way to save for your retirement safely.
The Hicksville Bank, "Your Hometown Bank", offers IRA Certificate of Deposits as the investment vehicle to help you save for your future. We offer short and long term options to assist you in meeting your investment goals. You will also experience the peace of mind knowing your Hicksville Bank IRA funds are insured separately by the FDIC for up to $250,000. Why wait? Come in and begin investing in your future today.
Information and Benefits
- $100 opening deposit requirement
- Terms ranging from 6 months to 48 months
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- 18-month term offers a fixed or variable rate option
- Interest is compounded semiannually (end of June & Dec)
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Automatically renewable at maturity
- Traditional, Roth, & SEP plans available
We can assist with Transfers and Direct Rollovers from 401K & other qualified plans. For more information including current rates, please call or visit one of our branches:
Hicksville, OH 419-542-7726
Edgerton, OH 419-298-2353
Auburn, IN 260-927-1700