Debit / ATM Cards
It's faster than writing a check and easier than carrying a lot of cash!
The Hicksville Bank's Debit MasterCard* can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted. You will no longer have to worry about running out of checks or carrying large amounts of cash. Purchases made with a Debit MasterCard are deducted from your checking account and will be reflected on your monthly statement.
In addition to these great features, the Debit MasterCard can also be used as an ATM Card which eliminates the need to carry 2 cards. All the services provided with an ATM Card are available with the Debit MasterCard.
NEW Fraud Monitoring
Introducing Two-Way Text Alerts.
Using your The Hicksville Bank card is simple. Now, fraud monitoring is just as seamless.
- Our fraud monitoring network watches for suspicious or unusual transactions.
- If a suspicious transaction appears on your card, you'll receive a text asking if it's legitimate.
- Text back to confirm or deny the transaction.
- Simple, quick, and easy!
*Available to qualified individuals with a Hicksville Bank checking account. The daily purchase limit is $1,000 and daily ATM limit is $400 with a Debit Card.
The Hicksville Bank's ATM card provides the convenience of 24-hour banking and there are no fees to our customers when using THB ATMs located at any of our branches or when using MoneyPass ATMs. The MoneyPass ATM Network offers surcharge free access to more than 32,000 ATMs. MoneyPass ATMs are easily located, simply search on moneypass.com or use the MoneyPass mobile app.
- Check current balances on checking or savings accounts
- Make deposits to checking or savings accounts
- Withdraw cash from checking or savings account (up to $200 per day)
- Transfer funds between checking and savings accounts
- Make payments to Hicksville Bank loan accounts
To apply for a Debit or ATM card, please visit any one of our branch locations.
To report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM card, during regular business hours, please call 419-542-7726 or 800-334-1862. Provide your name, phone number, type of card, and the date & time you realized your card was missing.
To report a lost or stolen Debit card, after regular business hours, please call 800-554-8969 and to help us better serve you, also report the lost or stolen card to The Hicksville Bank, 419-542-7726 or 800-334-1862. Provide your name, phone number, type of card, and the date & time you realized your card was missing.