Online Banking plus Bill Pay
Online Banking plus Bill Pay from the Hicksville Bank, "Your Hometown Bank", keeps you relaxed and in control.
It's a safe and secure system to view and manage all your accounts and to pay your bills. The system is available 24/7 using any internet connection anywhere. Simplicity with one website and one access ID & password to manage your accounts and pay all your bills!
Take a look at everything you can do on-line:
- View checking, savings, CD, IRA & loan account balances
- View transaction details and images of your checks
- Transfer funds between Hicksville Bank (HB) accounts
- Set up automatic recurring transfers between HB accounts
- Pay bills from your HB checking account (personal account & business account)
With our Bill Pay option, you can:
- Pay any business
- Make person-to-person payments or transfers*
- View, pay and track your bills from one central place
- Choose and schedule the date for payments to be made on
- Relax knowing your payments are guaranteed to arrive on time**
- Stop or change a payment at any time (unlike auto debit)
- Receive your vendor billing statements on-line through the bill pay site
**As long as you schedule the transaction in accordance with the Bill Pay guidelines.
Remember only one website and one access ID & password to access your accounts and pay all your bills!
Please note: You must be a Telebank user to register for Online Banking.
Electronic banking operating systems (OS) and web browsers requirements:
Compatible Desktop Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 and 10
Please note: Microsoft XP and Vista will not be compatible operating systems.
Compatible Mobile Device Operating Systems: Android KitKat Level 20 and above iOS 8 and above
Compatible Web Browsers: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) Desktop and Mobile version 11, Microsoft IE Desktop versions 9 and 10, Firefox 27 and higher, Google Chrome 38 and higher, Mobile Safari versions 5 and higher
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact one of our branch locations at 419-542-7726 (Hicksville), 419-298-2353 (Edgerton), 260-927-1700 (Auburn) or toll free at 800-334-1862.