The Hicksville Bank is a locally owned community bank seeking to attract the best talent in the communities we serve. The Hicksville Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To respond to job listings at The Hicksville Bank, you may use one of the following methods addressing correspondence in confidence to Human Resources:
- Mail resume along with salary requirements to the attention of Human Resources at: The Hicksville Bank, PO Box 283, Hicksville, OH 43526
- E-mail to Human Resources at: email@example.com
- You may fax your resume to Human Resources at the following number: 419-542-8046
Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available: COVERAGE PLANS.
Full-time account representative for our Hicksville and Auburn locations:
The Hicksville Bank is a true community bank where we address our customers by name. Our employees take pride in our community, helping our customers, and building lasting relationships.
- Represent the Bank to customers in a courteous and professional manner while providing prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing transactions.
- Operate a full-service teller window.
- Balance individual work and cash drawer daily.
- Learn details of the Bank’s products and services, policies and procedures and adhere to.
- Cross-sell the Bank’s products and services.
- Maintain a customer service attitude and assists fellow employees as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
You’re good at:
- Cash handling
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like you, apply today to join our growing team of professionals!
Our Vision: Champions are champions not because they do anything extraordinary but because they do the ordinary better than anyone else.
The Hicksville Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.